This is a collab and linkup with Airing My Laundry. She got the idea from Glamour magazine. You can add your links until Sunday.
Hey, It’s Okay
- to sleep in on a weekday. We homeschool!
- to leave the laundry unfolded for 2…..weeks.
- to have hot dogs for lunch two days in a row.
- to keep an eye on your kids’ social media profiles.
- to spend a little too much time on YouTube.
- to WANT to date as a single mom.
- to say no to a friend who needs help if you can’t provide the help they need.
- to not feel guilty for saying no.
- to have no idea what you are going to cook for dinner at 4pm.
- to drink out of the milk jug.. Oops!
- to have no clue what you are doing as a Boy Scout mom.
In a world where we are pressured to fit in and be perfect, what are you okay with doing differently?
Don’t forget to leave your links at Airing My Laundry’s blog.